We absolutely adore this organic cotton throw masterfully hand embroidered by a unique group of female artisans in India. The fringes are even hand rolled!
However, the main highlight is the unique hand embroidery, which means each piece is extremely unique and the same pattern is never replicated. It takes a few weeks to develop one single piece!
Size: 79" x 39" (200 cm x 100 cm)
Material: 100 % rain fed organic cotton from India.
Colors: Embroidery in shades of soft cream, light brown , beige on white base ( undyed organic cotton )
Artisan Base : Ethically handwoven by master artisans in India
Wash care: Gently hand wash with cold water and hang dry or delicately dry clean only.
What Makes Your Purchase Sustainable ?
- Support employment of cluster of women artisans & farmers.
- Supporting local small farms that cultivate indigenous organic cotton.
- Low carbon foot print as the cotton is 100% rain-fed.
- 100% handmade manufacturing process by artisans.
- Use only 100% natural + biodegradable responsibly sourced materials.
- Small batch production ensures higher quality less wastage.
- Each product comes in reusable cotton pouches also made by our artisans.